A delicious fruit raita that your kids will love eating with roti’s or with pulav’s or biryanis.
Ingredients for Strawberry raita:
- Strawberries: 1 cup chopped (mash a few)
- Yogurt: 2 cups
- Water: 1/2 cup
- Chaat masala: 1/2 tsp
- Roasted cumin powder: 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder: a pinch (optional)
- Pine nuts: 2 tbsp (or melon seeds)
- Mint leaves/cilantro- a few (for garnish)
- Honey: 1 tsp
- Salt: to taste
- Mix all the ingredients together and serve with mint/ cilantro leaves as garnish.
- Chill before serving.