This is an ‘quickie’ dish.Takes just about 10-15 minutes.
Ingredients for Sweet and Spicy Chilli Paneer:
- Paneer/ Tofu-200gms (cut into 1″ cubes)
- Garlic- 6-7 flakes (chopped fine)
- Green chilies-2 nos.(chopped fine)
- Tomato sauce- 3 tbsp
- Chilly sauce-1-2 tsp
- Soy sauce- 2 tsp
- Coriander/Cilantro -2 tbsp(chopped fine)
- Oil-1 tsp
- Salt: to taste
- Pepper: 1/4th tsp
- Sugar:1/4th tsp
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan.Add the chopped garlic and chilies.
- Fry for a minute or two(take care not to burn it),reduce heat and add the salt,pepper and sugar.
- Add the tomato sauce,soy sauce and the chilly sauce,mix well.Add about 2tbsp water.
- Add the Paneer/ tofu cubes and the chopped coriander/cilantro leaves.
- Cook for another 3-4 minutes on reduced heat.
- Serve hot.