Green Apple Panna (An Indian style Summer Drink)Category:Indian Dietitian Online,Online Dietician India
Beat the heat with this variation of the popular ‘Aam Panna’- The Apple Panna!!
- Green apples(Granny Smith) – 4nos.
- Roasted cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Sugar: 4-5 tsp (or according to taste)
- Black salt- 1 tsp
- Mint leaves- a few
- Green apple chunks – 20-25g (optional)
- Coat the skin of the apples with a little oil and bake( or roast over a flame) till soft.
- Scoop out the pulp and mash in the mixie with lemon juice with water, sugar, mint leaves,black salt and roasted cumin.
- Whisk thoroughly.
- Let the panna cool down and then add lots of crushed ice to the panna.
- Add green apple chunks(optional)
- Garnish the Green Apple Panna with some mint leaves and serve chilled.
Note: Black salt/Kala namak can be found in all Indian grocery stores.